SaniFlo - Saniswift Pro Discharge Drain Pump
Saniswift Pro discharge drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of both residential and commercial applications. The system is able to discharge the waste up to 14 feet vertical and/or 140 feet horizontal. This model is powerful and economical with a compact design and one 1.5" top inlet and 2" low inlets which makes it perfect for installations anywhere you can imagine.
For faster service, please order online for all Spa Pedicure Chair Parts. All parts are new and universal. We allow 7 days grace period for return in original condition, with the exception of no returns, refunds, or exchanges on main pc boards, AC/DC motors, discharge pumps, remote controls, or any electrical components. There is a 20% restocking fee and buyer incurs for both shipping costs.
- Drain pump used to pump water away from multiple fixtures
- Electrical: 120 V – 60 Hz / 4.5 Amps (Max)
- Discharge rate at 15 ft: 18 GPM
- Discharge rate at 3 ft: 24 GPM
- 1/3 HP
- Easily plug & install for pedicure chairs goes from drain floor to wall floor system
- No need to install Air Hose, Air Button, Couplers, Check Valve, 2-Min Timer
- Designed with a vent output on the top of the unit
- Will eliminate plumber's addition installation cost
- No need to flip pedicure chair to the side
- Horizontal discharge-140 feet; vertical discharge-14 feet
- Made in the USA
9.75"H x 12.25"W x 11.25"D inches