SaniFlo - Sanishower Discharge Drain Pump
The SaniFlo - Sanishower Discharge Drain Pump gives you a fast and easy way to install additional pedicure chairs, shampoo bowls, or any other fixtures in your salon. The SaniShower unit pumps the discharge from the fixtures through a 3/4 inch above ground pipe system, up to 12 feet up, and up to 100 feet away, to the sewer line.
For faster service, please order online for all Spa Pedicure Chair Parts. All parts are new and universal. We allow 7 days grace period for return in original condition, with the exception of no returns, refunds, or exchanges on main pc boards, AC/DC motors, discharge pumps, remote controls, or any electrical components. There is a 20% restocking fee and buyer incurs for both shipping costs.
- Small drain pump used to pump water away from a sink or other fixture
- Upward to 12 feet and/or 100 feet horizontally (with gravity fall)
- Easily plug & install for pedicure chairs goes from drain floor to wall floor system
- No need to install Air Hose, Air Button, Couplers, Check Valve, 2-Min Timer
- Designed with a vent output on the top of the unit
- Will eliminate plumber's addition installation cost
- No need to flip pedicure chair to the side
- Discharge elbow on side can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any type of installation required
- Horizontal discharge-100 feet; vertical discharge-12 feet
- Made in France
H-5̴_" x W-11-5/8" x D-6-3/8"