SaniFlo - Sanicom 1 Discharge Drain Pump
The Sanicom 1 model was designed to sustain the toughest applications meant for gray water pumps. Its pumping capabilities and unique design are the reason why these range of pumps are preferred for heavy duty applications.
The inside of the Sanicom 1 comprises of a pressure switch and a circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, a powerful 1-HP motor, which in turn starts the motor.
The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. Water enters the chamber and is pumped away into the sanitary sewer.
The unit pumps the effluent upward to 25 feet and/or 250 feet horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the pressure switch deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again. A normal operating cycle for the Sanicom 1 can be as short as 2 - 10 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
The Sanicom 1 handles up to 194°F water, making it perfect for commercial kitchen applications where dishwashers must operate at exceptionally high temperatures to meet health and sanitation standards. In addition, the unit is specially designed to withstand liquids with highly acidic properties, such as wastewater from processing applications. Its important to use the proper pipe rated for high temperature on the discharge as well as for the inlets.
The waste water from other sanitary fixtures is discharged into the Sanicom 1 via two 2-inch inlets, on either side of the housing. The discharge elbow on top of the Sanicom1 can be turned either to the left, to the right, or towards the back, depending on the discharge installation. A non-return valve, provided with the system, prevents back flow into the unit.
This unit has been designed with a vent connection on top of the enclosure. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. The use of mechanical vents, air admittance valves or similar devices are not permitted as these are considered one-way air vent systems.
It is also highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit.
For faster service, please order online for all Spa Pedicure Chair Parts. All parts are new and universal. We allow 7 days grace period for return in original condition, with the exception of no returns, refunds, or exchanges on main pc boards, AC/DC motors, discharge pumps, remote controls, or any electrical components. There is a 20% restocking fee and buyer incurs for both shipping costs.
- Can handle multiple fixtures simultaneously
- Electrical: 120 V – 60 Hz / 8.3 Amps (Max)
- Discharge rate at 15 ft: 22 GPM
- Discharge rate at 3 ft: 50 GPM
- 1 HP
- Easily plug & install for pedicure chairs goes from drain floor to wall floor system
- No need to install Air Hose, Air Button, Couplers, Check Valve, 2-Min Timer
- Designed with a vent output on the top of the unit
- Will eliminate plumber's addition installation cost
- No need to flip pedicure chair to the side
- Horizontal discharge-250 feet; vertical discharge-25 feet
- Power cord length: 50 inches
- Capable of handling up to 194°F
- Normal running time 4-6 Seconds (Short bursts)
- Capacity: 2.75 gallons / 10.4 liters
- Inlets diameters: 2” (sides)
- Ventilation diameter: 1–1⁄4” vent (top)
- Type of activation: Pressure switch/ circuit board
- Shower/bath base height: 10” min
- Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
- Made in the USA
13"H x 17"W x 9"D