Beyond Ceramic Bit Collection
The ANS Ceramic Drill Bit offers fast and precise drilling without the risks associated with metal bits. They are safer for customers' skin due to their lower abrasiveness. Made from sturdy Zirconia material, they generate less heat than metal bits. The cross-directional grooves of the ceramic bits make it easy to remove acrylics and other nail products. These versatile bits can be used for backfills, surface cleaning, and acrylic trimming. They can be attached to most nail drills and are available in various grits, with sizes of 1/8 or 3/32.
- Great for a variety of tasks, including filing, removing acrylic, and cleaning under the nail and around the cuticle area
- Cross-directional grooves more efficiently remove acrylic and gel
- Large barrel
- High-strength zirconia ceramic
- Safer for clients
- Less heat produced and less abrasive
- No clogging
- Acid and alkali-resistant
- Fits most nail drills
- 1 x 3 way 3/32" or 1/8"
- 1 x Coarse 3/32" or 1/8"
- 1 Fine 3/32" or 1/8"
- 1 Smooth top 3/32" or 1/8"
- 1 Underneath Medium 3/32" or 1/8"