The 1730 Autoclave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every 1730 Autoclave. (This is a Non-Refundable Item)
• Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
• Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
• A long life electro polished chamber and door
• Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
• Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
• Dual safety to protect against overheating.
• International certifications
• 1 year parts and labor warranty