Nova I Double Shelves Polish & Powder Center
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY & SHIPPING QUOTE
Nova Collection this NOVA I 360-Degree Swivel Nail Polish & Powder Display Shelf comes with grey and white hues that have a timeless style. This rotating nail polish and powder rack holds up to 240 dipping powder bottles and 400 polish bottles, making it the perfect organizer and showcase choice for salons that have a lot of options. The rotating 52" top has 2 sides of 30 rows for your powders and 2 sides, 10 rows tiered, for you polish. The storage cabinet below is a perfect place to store your extra stock.
You don’t need to worry about spills damaging this collection’s furniture because it’s made of materials that are easy to clean and is unaffected by products or climates that cause cracking unlike the average, wooden nail salon furniture. When you buy the Nova I collection, you’re investing in premium craftsmanship and a chic design as each piece in this collection is crafted with real, high quality wood that is acetone and scratch resistant.
• Elegant white and silver tone makes the color of your powder and polish bottles pop.
• Holds up to 240 dipping powder & 400 polish bottles.
• 360 Degree Swivel Rotating Shelf provides extreme flexibility and convenience to showcase and access to the nail polish and powder containers.
• Double Shelves provide more space: 2 Sides x 9 Tiers x Double Shelves for Polish & 2 Sides x 15 tiers x Single Shelves for Powder, which in total has 36 rows for nail polish and 30 rows for dipping powder.
• Storage cabinet to hold manicure pedicure supplies or extra salon storage
Overall Product Dimensions: 24" L x 23.75" W x 78.25" H
Top Rotating Shelves 47" H x 23.5"W
Decorative Top Piece 5" H
Polish Shelves 9" H x 1.5" D X 18.25" W - Bottom Tier 5" / Top Tier 4"
Powder Shelves 3" H x 2.75" D x 18.25" W
Cabinet 23.74W x 24" D x 20.5" H
Cabinet Inside 21" W x 22.24" D x 18.5" H
See Features Tab
LOCATION-BASE ADDITIONAL FREIGHT COSTS
In some cases, shipping may cost more than the price you see and pay on our website. Why does this happen? What are your options if it does? Freight companies sometimes incur additional costs, because it costs them more to ship to some addresses than others. The reasons vary, but are most often due to remote locations, country roads, high freight tax jurisdictions, residential addresses, etc. When they incur this cost, they pass it on to us. We will not know if your address is subject to this additional cost until our team starts coordinating your order, after you have paid for it. If you have been in contact with us before placing your order, we may be able to catch it ahead of time. Our website assumes that your address is not subject to these additional freight costs, and roughly 95% of the time, that assumption is correct. So, shipping rates listed on our website, and paid at the time of purchase, do not include these additional costs. For the 5% or so that are affected, there are a couple of options.
1. Ship to another address. Most often, the additional cost is because the address is difficult to pull a very large truck into - often a building that is or was previously a residence. In this case, they will have to offload your item(s) and load them onto a smaller truck, causing the expense. Most of our customers who fall into this category have another, more accessible commercial address. You can simply ship to the alternate address and avoid the cost altogether.
2. Pay the additional $150. Nobody likes unexpected costs. We understand that. If we could warn you ahead of time, we really would.
SHIPPING IN FREIGHT COSTS
Orders are normally taken 24 to 48 hours to process. You will then receive a sales invoice via email or fax. We require you to email or sign and fax back to Beauty Spa Expo, Inc for your confirmation and acknowledgement before we to continue to process the order. Otherwise, we assumed the information is correct for which you will be responsible for all errors that may occur. Within the U.S. it is typically 7 to 12 business days to receive your products. Additional lead time is required for special orders which may take from 4 to 6 weeks. Shipping is typically free for most pedicure chairs to a certified business address location within the 48 states; exceptional is depending on the amount of unit purchase. For salon furniture and beauty equipment orders, please contact our sales representatives for a shipping quote. For pedicure chair parts and smaller items, we use flat rate plus shipping and handling charges. Typically, the driver will place the products curbside. The driver is not responsible for unloading or delivering the products inside a business or garage. Additional charge of $85 may be applied for lift gate service delivery. For residential delivery is $85+additional. Please take your time to inspect all boxes carefully before you sign the delivery receipt. If you notice or discover any damage to the boxes,
please let the driver know of the situation and make sure to note it
immediately on the report. Contact us with any issue.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The manufacture will accept the return of undamaged goods, in the original boxes and unopened, within 7 days of delivery. A restocking fee up to 25% will be applied for all cancel orders. The customer assumes all responsibility for delivery costs both ways. Please keep all original boxes for any return units. The customer must also email or call-in advance for authorization to return. A cancellation fee of 10% plus 2.9% credit
fees (if paid by) of the total amount will be applied if the order cancelled one day after the order has been placed. All pedicure chair parts are non refundable or exchangeable. Please make sure to verify with verbal, pictures, and descriptions before purchase.